Friday, December 07, 2007

ytd-
worked 3-10 vivo.
reached there late cos i went harbourfront,
to get my dmk flats !
iloveit la ! HAHAHA! :P
today work's tiring luhs :X
pumped gas for alot new lighter stocks.
did stocking up.
and while pumping gas,
that lighter didnt have 'fire'
so i try alot of times..
and finally, bomb!
i burn tio my hair :X
HENG ABIT ONLY AH !
then work until 10..
went minitoons buy gummies..
then trained back.
on the way, vic, peiyi, hongwei, joanna and her fren board the train.
then me, vic, hongwei train to alj.
walked to chuplao makan :D
long time never go chuplao lerhs..
anyway.. I SUAN PEIYI UNTIL VERY SHUANG :X
muahahahas ! :P
working 5-10 tmr !
FINALLY LA !
HAHAHA~
beauty sleep ! :P

anyone wants pei me or buy tgt skinny jeans?
i need more skinnies for my work !
hehs X)

No comments: